Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FINAL POSt-MOLLY g

Overall, i found the book to be very good. I loved the narration from death's point of view, as it enriched our understanding of the plot. I also enjoyed the diversity of the characters. Probably the main reason why I liked this novel so much is because the plot may not be very complicated and the story may seem simple, but there is vast room for interpretation by the reader. Also, I liked this book because of Zusak's unique style. He often used similes and personifications that not only brought objects to life, but the book iteself to life. This book was a fresh, unique novel that I know I will remember for the rest of my life. Rudy, my favorite character, provided an escape from the horrors of life on Himmel street. Zusak gives every character, chapter, and word a purpose, and I greatly respect him for that. I very thouroughly enjoyed this novel and would suggest it to nearly any avid reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment