Sunday, March 29, 2009

Final Post

Well, I finished the book about a week ago, but I haven't gotten around to writing this post. I thought the book was good, but I didn't think it was very difficult. The ending was poignant and emotional, which was a nice change after having read so many books with crappy endings. While this book was good, it was a little easy. I liked the description and the flow of the sentences a lot, but the plot was a little used. I think that this book was an original idea, but it was not written in a complex manner. I did like the use of Death of a narrator, I thought that was inventive and creative. I also liked the characterization of the supporting characters. By supporting, I mean the characters who weren't Liesel but were still important. I didn't like Liesel as much as the others because her naivete and insolence made the plot less interesting. I would recommend this book to others with the caution that it isn't very complex but it is still a very good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment